Whether you have a single building or multiple sites and systems across New Zealand, Wormald Connect is a free service that gives you instant visibility of your fire servicing and testing. View, analyse and export data wherever and whenever you need it.
It is all on the web, so there is no requirement for software interfaces or technology investments. Simply enter your user name and password for instant access to a wealth of information:
Service and Defect Call Information
Filter service calls by site or by status or find specific jobs by refining your search using key words such as “Relocate Smoke Detector” or “Replace Manual Call Point”.
- View and filter on the progress of current service calls
- View and filter completed service calls, including details of the resolution
- Equipment serviced/repaired on site
- Search fault description, repair notes, service call status, testing summary
- Search by contact details of the person who raised the service call
- Reference document authorising the service call
Inspection and Testing Information
The testing summary information can be filtered to suit your individual requirements by selecting specific information either by site and/or by time or date.
- View a summary of routine test results and drill down to details on individual tests
- View and filter routine tests by account, region or site address
- View, download and print from a selection of manually uploaded documents and reports
- Export testing details and service call data to Microsoft Excel for further analysis or record keeping
- Select test records by site name, equipment serial number & locations
Wormald Connect contains a range of standard documents and reports that you can view, download or print. Wormald can also arrange for specific documents such as 12a or BWoF and building compliance certificates to be uploaded. Please speak to your local Wormald branch regarding specific documentation.