Manual and Automatic Resuscitation System (MARS)
The Manual and Automatic Resuscitation System (MARS) is a reliable, flexible and high quality unit that is suitable for children and adults in an emergency resuscitation situation.
Wormald supplies a range of manual and automatic resuscitation systems for many applications, such as; rescue, mining, sporting venues and emergency services.
The two central components of the system are the control module and the demand valve. It also features a range of modes, settings, alerts and a manual override to suit a range of situations.
- Manual and automatic resuscitation modes
- Selectable tidal volume/patient settings for automatic mode
- Demand valve delivers 100% oxygen upon inspiratory phase, shutting down the automatic breathing program
- If the automatic breathing senses the zero flow, the cycle will resume within 4-6 seconds
- Patient valve alarm will sound if the pressure in the airway reaches 45 cm H2O
- Manual override trigger allows the operator to perform lung saturation and resuscitation
- Suitable for children and adults
- Special versions available and approved for use in mines