In an urgent, dangerous and often noisy emergency situation, one of the biggest and most critical problems fire services personnel face is adequate communications with each other – particularly whilst wearing breathing apparatus.
The Scott® communication range addresses this issue by providing an interface between the facemask and the radio that provides superb speech transmission to enable clear communications and smoother operations.
- Available for a wide range of radios
- Certified intrinsically safe
- Crystal clear transmission
- Highly flame resistant
- Push to talk
- Reliable ‘in mask’ communication, not an external add on
- Cost-effective solution
- A simple voice amplifier is also available as an alternative to full radio communications