VIGILANT® QE90 Emergency Warning and Intercommunication System (EWIS)|
The VIGILANT® QE90 Emergency Warning and Intercommunication System (EWIS) facilitates the orderly evacuation of a building in the event of an emergency.
Whether it is initiated automatically by a fire alarm system, or by a building occupant setting off an emergency break glass alarm, the VIGILANT® QE90 responds in seconds to help protect your people, property and business.
It features an integrated and flexible alarm and voice warning system with a dedicated emergency telephone network and all the tools fire wardens or emergency services personnel need to control and coordinate rapid building evacuation.
- Master Emergency Control Panel (MECP) complete with full control facilities for both Emergency Warning and Emergency Intercommunication Systems
- Individual amplifier(s) per zone
- Alert/evacuate tones with automatic digitised voice message
- Emergency public address
- Automatic evacuation cascade sequence
- Up to three WIP circuits per zone
- Fault monitoring (speaker/ WIP lines etc.) with visual indications and sounder
- Fire alarm inputs (one per zone)
- Background music (BGM) input
- BGM override of affected zones during emergency
- Integral 24 volt battery charger and monitor
- Storage for stand-by batteries