Emergency Air System: Pro Cab
The Pro-Cab emergency and vehicle burnover protection system is designed to provide personal respiratory and flame protection to combat hazardous fire conditions such as bush fires, mine escapes or vehicle fires.
The Pro-Cab provides simple operation for one to seven users simultaneously and supplies clean breathable air to the wearer. It can be worn with spectacles, long hair and over full beards.
Typical installations utilise existing standard breathing apparatus cylinders of either 200 bar or 300 bar that can be stowed under the seat. The system is activated by turning on the cylinder valve for a constant flow of clean, breathable air, individually supplied to each wearer.
Each Pro-Cab system is tailored to suit the individual vehicle design and application and can be simply installed on-site.
- Provides simultaneous respiratory protection for multiple users
- Quick and easy to put on and operate
- Utilises existing breathing apparatus cylinders
- Suitable for 200 bar or 300 bar cylinders
- Simple stowage between front and rear seats provides fast and easy access
- High visibility flame resistant hoods, hoses and pneumatics
- Multitude of applications, including fire fighting, mine escape, security vehicles, forestry and more